01 December 2005

 

1st December 2005 - Journey starts!!!!

11 stone 1.8lbs - size 14 (tight) - 37 % fat

Hiya all,

Having a mare trying to diet (no self-discipline, love wine, bit of a lazy cow) but as I have a charity place in next year's London Marathon, I've decided to use it as motivation to get fit and lose weight.

Now, this blog will be very boring - food diary, training diary etc but it's not really meant to be a great read rather than somewhere I can record and review my quest to 'sort it out'.

If there is anyone reading this, they are probably thinking 'well, if you train for a marathon, you can't help getting fit and losing weight'. Not true actually, I have gradually been getting fatter with every marathon I've done (this will be my fifth).

My mistake is believing that becuase I'm training for a marathon I can eat what I like, when in reality I can't!

Going to try and get out for a run this afternoon, my first in weeks (moved house, got married, went on honeymoon, had chest infection, many excuses..........) and I intend to track how far I go and how I feel before and after.

See you later!

Comments:
Welcome!
stats are about the same as mine!!
I'm not in FLM (supporting this year so see you at Mile 17) but share the same dreams!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?