01 December 2005

 

Drunk on too much wine..........no wonder I'm overweight! Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Hi Charlie Chuckles, cheers for your comment on my blog yesterday. I will definitely be checking out your blog for virtual training support over the coming months.

Also, thanks for the offer of an insight into the world of the freelance journalist. I am actually a marketing manager, but have always been interested in the media. I have written a few pieces for the IOD and Monster.co.uk, but don’t have any formal training. I thought the freelance course would be a great way of learning the basics, and then taking it from there.

Quick question for you – Moving from staff writer to freelance journalist is a big jump. How did you manage the transition? It must have been quite scary going from stable pay check to having to find your own work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?