17 February 2006

 

Busy, busy, busy!

Привет.

Or Hi! to those who are not following the same fiendishly difficult Teach Yourself Russian course as me!

How's it going? I realise that I have been a bad girl and not been posting much recently.......this is due to a variety of reasons - work, logging in problems etc. But it doesn't mean I have given up the training, hoorah!

Just been out for a gentle morning plod and realised something you lot have probably know for yonks, going running in the morning not only sets you up for the day and gives you that smug glow of achievement, it also gets your running out of the way for the day before you get sidetracked by something else (high winds, invitation to the boozer, surprise visit from family member, Heat magazine) and have to abort it.

Stupid me for not realising this sooner! DOH!

Oh well, must sign off now because I have to go and cover a pub reopening (yes, really, free booze and all!!!!!) and before that finish an article on dodgy sex lines and premium rate scams.

До скорого!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?