13 June 2007

 

Hello strangers!!



What-ho!


How's it going?

Remember me?


I started blogging my London Marathon training and then stopped, abruptly! The reasons why were varied - major problems posting entries and also numerous injuries meant I had little training to report anyway!


Well, anyway, I'm back (with better technology this time) and yes, I did actually do the London Marathon in the end..............but................felt rubbish all the way round and got a crap time, partly due the amount of toilets stops I had to make enroute.


Then, guess what! Look what popped out on 9th November 2006!! Her name is Sofia Carlotta Bacci or Beanie as we refer to her as she is our little marathon runner bean!

Hope you lot are all doing well and are still running.

Me? I plan to do the Florence Marathon in November - downhill and then flat, glorious city, anyone care to join me?!!!

Laters, Charlie

Comments:
Hi Charlie,

great to read that you are back. Florence marathon huh? You never know, if I'm fit enough.
 
OMG!!!!

Charlie!!!

Congrats on the Beanie :o)
 
Hi Charlie,
Nice to hear from you at my blog! Well, you are welcome to Mexico City anytime. I had no idea you are a runner, excellent! for many years I ran -and still love to do it- although I need to take good care of my knees.
Hasta Pronto, Marie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?